FANDOM


Litigara

Litigara is a Class M planet with two natural satellites, located within the Uncharted Territories. The Litigarans who populate the planet are made up primarily of lawyers. Some surveys state that 90% of the Litigaran populace are lawyers, with the remaining 10% making up the "utilities" -- an oppressed social class who fulfilled all of the other needs of their society. At the turn of the 21st century, by Earth's calendar, some Litigaran utilities were beginning to fight for equal rights.

Source Edit

Litigara appears in an episode of the second season of Farscape.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.